How to get our new app
1. Just visit the Android or Apple app store and search for 'Victeach'
2. Tap 'Update' or 'Download'
3. If you are Downloading the App for the first time, you’ll need to be registered with Internet Banking first.
The Mobile Banking App (the App) is a free application which can be downloaded and installed onto a Smartphone. The App enables you to perform banking functions from a Smartphone without having to access a site or webpage.
Mobile Banking is a secure mobile website, accessed via a browser on a mobile device, which enables you to perform banking functions.
To register your mobile number for SMS Security:
- Call the Member Contact Centre on 1300 654 822.
- Visit our branches at 117 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East or 687 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds during business hours.
The App is compatible with Apple devices with iOS 8 and above and Android 4.2 or higher. We currently do not offer an App for Windows and Blackberry devices.
Note: While the App can be installed and used on iPads and Android tablets, the user interface is not specifically designed or optimised for use on tablets.
To customise the images behind your account details tap ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Customise Accounts’. Select the account you would like to add a picture to and follow the prompts.
You can view the balance of a nominated account by double tapping on the 'Mobile Banking' tile in the App.
To nominate a Quick Balance account, login to the App using your PIN, Pattern or Touch ID (for iOs). Under Settings, select 'Set Quick Balance Account'. Nominate your Quick Balance account by tapping on your desired account.